Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit


Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit


Want to carry your firearms in 30 states? With a Utah Non-Resident concealed carry permit you can do just that.
If you were born in the US, just bring your driver’s license. Otherwise, we need a copy of your naturalization papers.
Take the class and that's it!

***DO NOT USE the Black Add to Cart Button.  Please Use the Orange PayPal Button in the bottom left for check out and payment arrangements****

Add To Cart

This course is all classroom theory, no firearms or live shooting involved.  We begin with filling out all the proper documentation.  Then we proceed with a quick introduction to the culture of firearms and the different tools utilized for concealed carry.   Finally we end with thorough review of Utah's and Federal laws pertaining to carrying a firearm plus the use of deadly force.
Once it's over, you may want to consider Florida Non-Resident permit as well.  This will get you New Mexico and Florida.  We cover all the procedures and qualifications in this course as well.

Course Reservation Options